We invite you to the ADVOC MARINE Seminar and share with our attorney Enrique Sibauste, who will speak on the topic “Latest developments in Panamanian Law”.
Time and Date
Tuesday 11th September
3pm for a 3:30pm start
- Introductory remarks by President of ADVOC, Jude P Benny
- Charles Hattersley, Ashfords LLP, England – “Regulatory developments affecting the marine industry”
- Danny Chua, JTJB, Singapore – “Arrest: Counter-claiming for Damages”
- Enrique Sibauste, Patton, Moreno & Asvat, Panama/London – “Latest developments in Panamanian Law”
- Peter Cubbin, Cerberus UK Consulting Ltd, England – “Cyber security in the marine sector”
This event is open for clients and contacts as well as ADVOC members.