"Intelligent and judicious, a trusted lawyer for crucial matters."
- Whos Who Legal
Practice Areas:Maritime and Commercial Litigation, Commercial Law, Corporate Law, Immigration Law, Shipping Law, Aviation Law, Tourism Law.
María de Lourdes Marengo
Born in the Republic of Panama, October 27, 1961.
- Panama, Republic of Panama (1986)
- New York State, U.S.A. (1992).
- Santa Maria La Antigua University, School of Law (Bachelor in Law and Political Sciences).
- Tulane University, School of Law (LL.M. in Admiralty).
- Aviation Finance & Leasing, Panama Chapter, Getting the Deal Through, Law Business Research Ltd. Editions 2014, 2015, 2016 y 2017.
- “Judicial Sales of Vessels and Priority of Claims in Panama”, Maritime Law Handbook, Kluwer Law International, February 2002.
- “Aircraft Liens & Detention Right in Panama”, Aircraft Liens & Detention Right, Sweet & Maxwell, November 2000.
- "Panamanian Immigration Law", Thesis, 1985.
- Panama Bar Association
- New York State Bar
- Panama Maritime Law Association (Former President)
- Maritime Law Association of the United States
- L2B Aviation Group
- International Aviation Womens Association (IAWA)
- Chambers & Partners
- Legal 500
- Listed by Who's Who Legal as world's 404 leading Shipping & Maritime lawyers.
- Who's Who Legal Transport: Aviation Finance
- Who's Who Legal Transport: Shipping
- Who's Who Legal Transport: Aviation Regulatory
- Who's Who Legal Central America - Transport
- Who's Who Legal Central America – Corporate
- GTDT National Expert - Aviation
- Spanish and English.